Monday, December 10, 2007

Had A Bad Day

I can tell I'm having a bad day when the sight of something pretty makes me cry. And then spend almost $200 I shouldn't have on purchasing, not it, but the kit to make it.

I realize it's because I'm hormonal and have no one to be religious with and am feeling not particularly appreciated and sad because I don't have the holiday accoutrements I grew up with, and it's going to be a gorgeous heirloom project. All I really care about is that the thought of having the finished thing makes me feel better, and that's worth a whole lot just at the moment, because I am at work and cannot afford to go sit under something and whimper.

Also, digression: I am puzzled to note that FireFox's built-in spell check does not recognize the word "accoutrements". The singular is OK, but the more common plural causes it to be unhappy.

No comments: