Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Makin' Love

I've mentioned that I like being tied up, right? And I'm in a lovely relationship with a man who likes tying women up, so all ought to be hunky-dory. Except, of course, for the part where it's not.

We have these lovely leather cuffs, even. We have ropes attached to the bed. It'd take an extra five minutes, tops (no pun intended) to get me tied up and then untied afterwards. And yet we never do it; a few weeks ago I got tied up for the first time in about a year, and it consisted of having my hands tied with rope. It was nice--it was really nice, believe me--but it just wasn't the same. I want some committment in my bondage!

Part of the problem appears to be that Luke's into the whole suspension thing and tying me down flat just doesn't do it for him. Yet we have taken no steps to remedy this problem, despite a spare bedroom and the hardware to hang a porch swing. (I am very confused by the package for that hardware, which says you shouldn't use it to hang moving loads from. It's a porch swing--is swinging not moving?)

I actually brought the topic up, which is what got my hands tied, and he says that he's holding off to frustrate me. This raises mixed feelings--yeah, I like being frustrated (it's a sub thing, I don't get it either), but I wasn't aware we were going for quite that 24/7 a relationship and also, more than a year is one hell of a lot of frustration, especially when I haven't been informed what's going on and so think he's just being dense.

Maybe what I need to do is make it clear that we're not in the fun kind of frustration anymore.

No comments: